EDP Plc Copyright Notice
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this publication, with respect to a
particular portion, file, or document, any person is hereby authorized to view,
print, and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
This publication contains information which is proprietary to EDP Plc (Electronic
Data Processing Plc), and its subsidiaries.
- The document may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only.
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include this copyright
- EDP Plc reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and
any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from EDP
EDP Plc and its subsidiaries makes no representation and no expressed or implied
warranty of any kind with the regard to the documentation for any particular
purpose. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the documentation,
EDP Plc and its subsidiaries accepts no liability for any losses or consequential
damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the documentation. Changes
are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated
in new editions of the publication. EDP Plc and its subsidiaries reserves the
right to amend this publication without obligation to notify any person or organization
of any such amendments.
- UniVision is a trademark of Electronic Data Processing PLC, and Objectware
- Pick is a registered trademark of Pick Systems, Inc.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of UNIX Systems Laboratories, Inc.
- UNIX Ware is a registered trademark of Univel, Inc.
- Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- All other products and trade names mentioned in this publication are trademarks
or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
1996 - 2008. Electronic Data Processing PLC
All rights reserved.